Frizzy hair can occur in all types of hair whether normal, dry or oily, thin or thick. However, note that curly hair is more prone to getting frizzy and dull. With precise hair care, products and the right frizzy hair treatment, you can control your hair. You can make it look beautiful. Read on further to know more:
1) Nutrition and water: Firstly, you have to make sure your diet is well balanced and nutritious. Only then, proper amounts of oxygen and nutrients reach to hair follicles. These are responsible for keeping hair strong and long. Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin B8, Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, Silica, Protein and Vitamin B5 are extremely important for healthy hair. Apart from this, you must consume good amounts of water. Water removes toxins from the body and improves circulation.
2) Keep your hair cool: You must treat frizzy hair with a cool rinse to make it shiny. Heat, on the other hand, snatches moisture from hair and makes it more frizzy and dull. Even when you are using a blow dryer, cool down the hair, after you’re finished blow-drying. This will add to the shine of your hair and avoid it from drying further.
3) Pat-dry your hair: After a hair wash, do not rub your hair with a towel. This creates heat due to friction and breakage of hair too. You can just pat dry with a towel and gently wrap your hair until it dries up a little.
4) Trim it regularly: This is an important point in frizzy hair treatment. To get rid of split-ends, dry and dead ends of hair, it is important to get your hair trimmed regularly. You should do this once in 2-3 months. This way you will not have dry and dull hair at the base and it will be full of life and bounce.
5) Take care of your hair: Sun, humidity and wind can make hair frizzy and dry. Extreme exposure to such weather conditions could have drastic effects on your hair leaving them lifeless and dull. You have to protect your hair by wearing a headgear like a cap, hat or a scarf and not exposing it for longer periods to harsh weather. Some styling products also contain SPFs that are beneficial in protecting your hair from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
6) Treatment and Products: There are innumerable companies out there making force claims for protecting your hair. However, it is important that you select products of genuine reputed companies that will help your hair to grow stronger. Invest in a good shampoo. There are shampoos for all kinds of hair.
Speak to your hair stylist and buy one that is best for your hair. Some shampoos also contain olive oil and Vitamin E extracts that provide good nourishment to your hair. It is equally important to use a proper conditioner for your hair. You need to condition hair after wash, so that it retains the moisture and stays shiny. Some conditioners contain Aloe Vera and Avocado, which are very good for hair. For maximum benefits, you must wrap your hair after applying conditioner and leave it for about twenty minutes before rinsing it off with cold water. This much I can assure you that by following the above tips on frizzy hair treatment, you will be able to see the results within a short period.